....and my dream came true.
This taco is for 'The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abridged" which just opened this weekend. It was a quickie, given a bit more time, I might have worked on the shell texture a bit longer, but I think it does the job.
The shredded lettuce in the taco is fake lettuce that I cut up with scissors, and the fake cheese is made of scraps from the acrylic caulk cheese in the last post. I sparingly used fabri-tac to glue the lettuce and cheese into place, doing my best to place it securely and convincingly. Then, I found a stage management intern on which to test the believability of the taco.